- Make an original, 2D piece of art that is postcard size (4×6 inches)
- You may submit up to 5 pieces for the show*.
- *Keep in mind: these will eventually be mailed as postcards, so make sure they are sturdy, and blank on the reverse side.
- Deliver your postcard(s) to Make.Shift — 306 Flora St — or mail them to us:
- **Do not mail them directly** put them in an envelope along with ONE 4×6 note card listing the following information:
Your name and mailing address
Your email address
The total number of pieces that you are submitting to the show (1 – 5)
DEADLINE: MAY 24th, Friday at 4:00 p.m.
- Come to Make.Shift for the opening Art Walk reception and see your art in the gallery! Friday, July 5th.
- Check your mailbox! At the end of the show we will put your address on someone else’s postcard and mail it. For each postcard that you submit to the show, you will receive one in return. Other artists from the show will receive yours!
note: original postcard art will not be for sale during this show. Make.Shift will be scanning and printing postcards of all submissions to be for sale in the gallery as part of Make.Shift’s summer fund raising campaign.